What goes into Financial Planning? I'm glad you asked. It's a six step process:
- Define - the scope of our relationship. Fee for service or traditional commission relationship.
- Gather - information-Tax returns, pay stubs, retirement account statements and other financial documents
- Analyze - your specific situation-We use a combination of financial software, years of investing experience and your goals and aspirations.
- Develop a Financial Plan - that includes investments that are within your risk tolerances, whether they are Municipal Bonds, ETFs or Hedge Funds or a combination.
- Implement Your Plan - Make your trades and create positions that we have agreed to be the best fit for your situation.
- Monitor Your Plan - Frequently review your positions and make adjustments as the markets fluctuate.
Give us a call at (707) 444-9212 and we'll help get you on the road to retirement.